Salary £18k to 20k per year
3rd May 2021
37.5 hours per week
16th April 2021
About this role
Orange Moon Training, @Home Childcare’s sister company, is entering a period of rapid growth across several regions with strong demand for our various childcare and education training programmes. This growth needs to be supported by a robust marketing, sales and recruitment function.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Sales Administration Apprentice to join our growing team in Nottingham.
As the Sales Administration Apprentice you will be responsible for providing administrative support to, primarily the training services and business development sections of the business, but supporting all business functions as and when required.
As we already have a strong client base and a business development function, the role is less about cold calling employers and more about sourcing learners and ensuring we recruit them onto right programme.
The position is a full time permanent position and include paid study time to complete your apprenticeship.
About this company
Orange Moon Training is a specialist training provider with a mission to improve outcomes for children by providing high quality training to childcare and education practitioners. We have been training practitioners to work in schools, nurseries, pre-schools and as home based educators (childminders) since 2010.
Specific Sales Duties
- Follow up sales enquiries from individuals interested in enrolling onto one of our courses.
- Use our CRM system to manage the sales pipeline.
- Record and follow up new enquiries, progress them through the various sales process stages to the point they can be handed over to the training services team for onboarding as learners
- Work with the training administration team to confirm funding eligibility.
- Ensure the sales administration system is accurate and updated daily.
- Provide support throughout to prospective learners.
- Attend outreach events to recruit learners
- Liaise with employers to help them recruit to fill their vacancies and to find placements to support our academy programme.
- Support online recruitment events and webinars for learners
- Support open days and enrolment events including managing the logistics, etc. venues, facilities, dates, etc.
- At least 2 years’ experience working in a sales administration or recruitment role
- Ability to create and maintain website and social media content
- Good verbal and written communication skills including a very clear, engaging and convincing telephone manner
- Experience managing the recording and progression of initial enquiries to a sale using a CRM system e.g. ACT, Salesforce, etc.
- Excellent maths, English and ICT skills (at least GCSE Grade 4 or above – or equivalent)
- A driver with own car and willing to travel to events in all our regions as required although this will be kept to a minimum.
- Willingness to expand your role and responsibilities in line with the growth of the business